Home Photography Writing About

8.1.10

Free Desktop Calendar

I decided when I started making calendars for this year that I would offer a free one each month. Let me know if you like this idea, and I will keep it going. Also, please leave a comment if you use this one so I can keep track of how popular it is.

Sorry this one is a little late. I will usually put them out a few days before the new month.

Just click on the picture. When it comes up in its own browser window, right click and save the picture somewhere on your computer. Then go to that location, right click on the picture, and set as desktop background. Voila, you have a photo calendar on your computer!

3 comments:

circleinthesand said...

wow, what a cool idea. I'll bet this will be very popular and useful!!

Tracy said...

Super idea... everyone loves a beautiful calendar! Happy Weekend :o)

annamaria potamiti said...

Fabulous!
Happy New Year, Amie!
Annamaria :)