Home Photography Writing About

13.7.10

The Answer

The answer is

beach

Quite the variety of answers from everyone. I picked beach just because for about a week it had been muggy and humid. I grew up in Colorado where it gets very hot, but it is never, ever humid. I just don't see the point in constantly feeling soggy if you're not by a beach and some water. Plus I absolutely can't do anything in heat, especially wet heat. My body just shuts down. But then last night a thunderstorm finally broke the heat wave and today has been absolutely lovely. Just that little bit of extra water and the humidity goes away (don't ask me how the science works, it doesn't make sense to me).

So I hope you are all having a nice summer, perhaps with a pool or ocean thrown in, as well as some air conditioning. I'm sipping some cherry spritzer and enjoying the long day.

1 comment:

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I love the beach! And now that you give the answer it seems obvious lol!