Home Photography Writing About

9.8.12

Diaries of a Teenage Bride by Jillian Amodio - Book Review

Diaries of a Teenage Bride by Jillian Amodio is exactly what it sounds like, in a very wholesome and honest manner. Jillian was married at the age of eighteen, for love. And this book gives her personal account of marrying that young, the ups and downs of marriage, and the continuing adventure of married life.

Diaries of a Teenage Bride by Jillian Amodio book coverI feel that just from reading this book I am now friends with Jillian. Her writing style is simple and honest without making the reader feel like they are hearing a sermon. It's just Jillian's story with a few good advice tidbits thrown in. She has opened her heart and laid it before the reader so they can witness her experiences and glean what they can.

I read her book in just a few days because I couldn't put it down.

A few of my favorite lines:

"Marriage is life, but marriage is life that you get to experience with someone who loves you." page 88

"...I know that marriage is what you make it." page 90

I received this book from the author for review.